HOW EFFICIENT IS YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM?
- Have noticed slow speeds on your computers networks
- Had an increase in lost productivity due to technology issues recently
- Would like to ensure technology is working for, not against your business growth
Then you may need to look at optimizing your computer system.
By taking action and having an experienced IT specialist thoroughly assess your computer network, you can instantly identify problems and inefficiencies in your businesses IT systems and provide solutions to help you maximize the return on your technology investment.
With technology constantly changing and updating and the amount of data piling up in your systems growing every day, your computer networks can quickly become overrun resulting in…
- Reduced employee productivity due to slow networks and IT outages
- Outdated security and back-up solutions that are easily penetrated by Malware and viruses
- Inefficient technology systems, which harm your businesses profitability and competitiveness
SO, WHAT EXACTLY IS SYSTEM OPTIMISATION?
System optimization is the term of system science, and now it is usually defined as the term of computer technology. System optimization requires reducing running processes in computer, changing work mode, deleting unnecessary break off for more efficient computer performance, optimizing file location for faster data write & read, freeing more system resources for computer use and reducing unnecessary system boot processes, etc. This will increase the stability and speed of computers, no harm to hardware.
Computer system optimization includes many fields, it can clean Windows Temp Files in temp folder, free disk space, clean registry, reduce the possibility of system errors. It can also speed up computer boot, hold back auto-start processes, speed up internet speed and computer shutdown. Or even personalize the theme of Windows.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF OPTIMIZING MY SYSTEM?
Even computers with the powerful third and fourth generation i7 Gigahertz processing power and Gigabytes of RAM need to be optimized. If you use your computer on a daily basis, you may not realize that it is getting slower by the day. The computer registry gets cluttered with useless registry keys and it just is not smart enough to get rid of the clutter on its own. The computer hard drive also gets cluttered with useless files that can and will slow your PC to a crawl if not properly optimized daily.
REGISTRY CLEANING AND OPTIMIZATION
Everything done on a computer whether programs are installed and uninstalled or simple tasks like web browsing are kept in the registry until it is cleaned out or optimized. A knowledgeable computer person can optimize the registry manually if he has way too much time on his hands but that is not recommended. If the wrong registry keys are deleted, the computer will become very unstable often unbootable. This is where a registry optimization program comes in handy.
For example, when you eat too much your body slows down to a crawl until some of the food is digested or removed in another way. The same thing happens to the computer hard drive. Over time, it stores files that are not needed and slows down the computer until these junk files are removed. Again, this can be done manually but who has the time to dig around the Windows file system.
HARD DRIVE OPTIMIZATION
- you uninstall a program, more than likely the folder for that program is still on the hard drive and referenced in the registry. If you browse the Internet, temporary Internet files are cached on the system. Some of the cached files are okay because they are intended to make web browsing faster by not having to download an entire web page every time it is viewed. The problem is that it also stores files if you only go to a web site once and those files are unnecessary and will slow the computer down. A good computer optimization system will remove the unnecessary clutter on the hard drive thus optimizing the computer.
By having an experienced tech take care of your system optimisation you will have all the necessary tools available to maximize computer performance with very little effort on your part.
A computer needs to be cleaned up in more ways than the average person has time for. The file system needs to optimized at regular intervals. The hard drive needs defragmenting. The registry needs to be defragged and optimized. Outdated system device drivers can slow your PC to a crawl. All of this keeps your computer running at its peak performance however it’s something we often neglect.
If you would like more info on how we can help you optimize your system give us a call on (07) 5520 1211